• Willkommen im Linux Club - dem deutschsprachigen Supportforum für GNU/Linux. Registriere dich kostenlos, um alle Inhalte zu sehen und Fragen zu stellen.

Für die KDE 4.1 Beta-Tester:

Grothesk

Ultimate Guru
Hier könnten sich die KDE 4.1 Beta-Tester mal nützlich machen. Aber vorsicht, könnte Arbeit sein (Wäre aber zur Abwechslung mal eine sinnvolle Gelegenheit, sich mit kde 4.1 zu beschäftigen)

nixternal schrieb:
Wow what a day! I woke up this morning to an email from Allen Winter letting us know that he would like to implement a documentation freeze on June 3, 2008. That is like 2 weeks away! There is still a lot of documentation work to be done and very few of us to spread around. This is where you come in!
Can you read and write English?
Can you write technical documentation using DocBook/XML?
Do you have KDE 4.1 running on one of your machines? (either a recent alpha release or a trunk checkout will do…it would be nice if you were running a 4.1 or trunk release)
Can you do 200 push ups?
Wait a second!?!? 200 push ups? Don’t know how that one got in there. Anyways, we NEED PEOPLE OF ALL SKILL SETS, who can read and write English fairly well, to help us get out as much documentation as possible for the 4.1 release, due out on my birthday, July 29th! If you are familiar with writing documentation and know your way around DocBook/XML, man do we have a lot of work for you :) If you can read and write English but aren’t up on your DocBook skills, we can use you as well, and will have plenty for you to do.
There is plenty to be done and this is a perfect opportunity for you to get involved with KDE development. If you are interested, please get on IRC and join us in #kde-docs on Freenode. I (nixternal) will be around pretty much all day to help out as well as a few others will be in there to help out as well. So if you are ready to jump into something head first, hey, come and see us :)
Thanks everyone!

Quelle:
http://blog.nixternal.com/2008.05.21/kde-41-documentation-needs-your-help/

Oben