• Willkommen im Linux Club - dem deutschsprachigen Supportforum für GNU/Linux. Registriere dich kostenlos, um alle Inhalte zu sehen und Fragen zu stellen.

(Solved)When I log in to my new account everythings

I create a new user account and when I login everything is so slow how can I speed into normal mode :???: you don`t believe me so slooooow is it.
When I open one application it takes forever :schockiert:

Please can one of you give me big help to solve that problem

Michael

gropiuskalle schrieb:
Open a terminal and type 'top', it will show you a system monitor. Which process is on um... top?
I`m just in KDE3 ,because when I was in KDE4 and I wait for at 1 minute or more just to open a one application.I try again see yeah in KDE4 ;)

Cheers

Oooh well my KDE4 is runing and I am using my wife laptop,KDE4 is runing for more then 3 1/2 minutes looks like its dead :stumm:
Ok I will let it runing for a another 5 minutes if nothing haben then I use Suse disk and may go to repair section and see if I can repair it :/

schwabeMICHAEL schrieb:
Oooh well my KDE4 is running and I am using my wife laptop,KDE4 is running for more then 3 1/2 minutes looks like its dead :stumm:
Ok I will let it running for a another 5 minutes if nothing haben then I use Suse disk and may go to repair section and see if I can repair it :/

So it is over 10 minutes and I have to shut it down soft way and use suse disk,see if it can be done to repair it
:schockiert:

So which terminal should I using:
Command line terminal
Terminal Program
Terminal program super user mode/KDE3
Xterm

and it repair few stuff.
It was still very slow I figured out it was the system tray in the panel so I closed the system tray.
Now it works like new aand few thing I have todo :up: :igitt:

Juan_Lutz

Hacker
The "slow down" system is still happening also for old User in my systems. :schockiert:

I didn't test a new account to solve the "Blackscreen" effect yet and I am afraid to realized this second effect: slow down system also for new ones!

I am sure all this situations were not happened before the KDE 4.2 release 102. After this update I realized all these.

Could someone of the KDE team says something related this strange and not happy behaviors?

THX
J.-L.

Juan_Lutz schrieb:
The "slow down" system is still happening also for old User in my systems. :schockiert:

I didn't test a new account to solve the "Blackscreen" effect yet and I am afraid to realized this second effect: slow down system also for new ones!

I am sure all this situations were not happened before the KDE 4.2 release 102. After this update I realized all these.

Could someone of the KDE team says something related this strange and not happy behaviors?

THX
J.-L.

I will tell you it is strange just abut 10 minutes ago I was playing with out System tray in about 4 minutes ago I put the system tray back it slows dowm,you don`t believe it and one of a application and tell me about cpu.
My cpu 3.2,without the system tray is below 2.0(CPU3.2)when I use the System Tray it use all of my cpu3.2 but it go down sometime to CPU2.9.That is haben to my computer now.
All the time I`m using KDE4 and communicate with you and others without the System tray.At least it work and I`m still not quite happy :|

blacklips

Hacker
Ohne Quatsch, kann man dem nicht mal Einhalt gebieten?
Er kann kein Problem richtig schildern hat immer einen derben Durcheinander auf den Rechnern und schreibt, wie es ihm grade einfällt.
Ich finde man kann gerne helfen, aber irgendwann reicht es auch mal. :irre:

Oben